Chloe has now lost 5 teeth...yes I said FIVE! She yanked it out last night while sitting on my bed...and thankfully didn't get any blood on our lovely new bedspread!
Here are a few photos of her new hole in her mouth...
that really helps you see the gap...
and she did...
The tooth fairy showed up again last night leaving a trail of glitter...
And a nice crisp dollar bill...
She now is proud of having more money than me!
She is sitting next to me as I post this...and wanted you to know...
"it still feels like my tooth is there...it's weird..."
(Colors of the text chosen by Chloe!)
Nice smile Chloe! That last picture is rather scary. :-) Thanks for sharing this fun news with me. Now make sure you brush brush brush so you can keep those new teeth and not lose them. Otherwise you'll really look silly. :-) I love you!-Gramma Nonnie
ReplyDelete