Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

This year Adam was the set up and light man! Chloe and I took care of the ornaments! It turned out quite nice...it's very cozy and homey to me! It's perfect!

Kind of dark...but you get to see the lights...Next year we are adding more lights!

All of our ornaments! That green rectangle is an envelope of pictures for gma judy!

My Cookie jar...revamped! It used to be red & green traditionally christmas BUT if you know me you know I don't like those traditional christmas colors...
This cute guy now matches our house! He is much happier with his new colors!
(pssst...he is currently holding gingerbread cookies!)
Our tree topper! Chloe made this for our first Christmas...our being Me, Chloe & Adam!
We didn't have an official tree that year we had a Christmas Ficus and we made all homemade ornaments...this tree topper is priceless. This year the angel...or as Chloe calls it the fairy...she got a little makeover! We added glitter AND we gave her a new choir book!

This is Chloe's nativity set...
It didn't come with an angel SO tinkerbell is watching over baby jesus!
This really is a fairy!
Chloe was so proud...she arranged it herself!
Now I just have to show you a bit of our room...it's coming together!
The big painting above the bed was a wedding gift from our friend Maggie. She knows I love trees....naked ones the best!
Now the best part...the small photo on the wall under the cubes...it a photo taken by my cousin Kacey...(which I had first and Maggie never saw!)
The blues are exactly the same!
Our room is coming together...I love it!

A close up view of Kacey's photo and some of our wedding candles....
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great decorations. Chloe, you did a really good job on the nativity scene and I love your angel on top of the tree. I very excited to see you this month. I love you!-Mom/Gramma Nonnie

    ReplyDelete