Saturday, December 19, 2009

26 years...

...older...
I turned 26 this year.
I am scared by this, annoyed, nor do I have any harsh feelings towards becoming older.
I am happy to be a year older...happy I spent it with people I enjoy...
In the morning Myles and I went with a few mom friends to Target with a Starbucks!
A Starget as we like to call it.
We did some christmas shopping and drank starbucks. It was great!
Then Myles and I went to Stir Crazy in Rochester.
MMMmmmm...Chicken salad sandwich. So good!
We met GG, Grandma Judy and Aunt V there.
And the owner now has a tiara for the birthday girls that come in...
and I got to wear it...
Me...taken from Aunt V's phone...

Grandma Judy took this one...I wish I would have taken more pictures there!!
I got a fantastic mini loaf of cranberry orange bread, a scarf, and a SWEET serving tray thingy (or hoochie as the Carlson's would say)!
And I ate a chicken salad sandwich...all of it...the sandwiches there are HUGE!


Chloe took this one of myles...it has nothing to do with my birthday...it's just cute!

This is myles at Stir Crazy...holding a cat stuffed animal....
he carried that little thing all around with him!
Myles...he's so cute! He was my buddy and hung out with me for most of the day!
For dinner Adam, Chloe and I met Maggie Oelke at Applebee's where I had a terrible margarita but some yummy chocolate cake!
Mags got me a fantastic scarf and some toasty slippers...
It was a great day...filled with great people...who i love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment