Monday was Twin Day and Chloe was "twins" with her friend Natalie.

Tuesday was Mismatch Day...it was disgusting seeing all that mismatching...but Chloe still somehow managed to look adorable.
Tomorrow is School Spirit Day and they wear either school shirts...they are the "Trailside Twisters" aka a tornado or they wear Maroon and Gray. What happened to crazy hair day, pajama day, backwards day?
Other things that have happened in the past week or so...Chloe lost 3 teeth. THREE. It's crazy. Her little girl smile is gone...GONE. And now she enters an awkward stage...the missing teeth/big teeth stage.
Adam bought new weighters...waders....waiters...whatever they are called...and Chloe tried them out....so cute. He is excited about them too...more than I will ever understand...but that is it's own blog in itself.
She even asked him for a duck call so she can go out and call ducks with him. It's cute but at the same time its strange. She has always wanted to do things I did...and now she wants to do things with Adam too...not that I mind sharing...it's just strange to share her after all these years. It's a good thing. She has a dad now! And they are both nerds.
Well it's time to go spend some time with my future husband and watch American Idol. Tomorrow I go and start working on cutting and sewing the practice dress before we attempt my wedding dress. Wish us luck! xoxo
Oh and the name of our blog was given to us by Aunt Chrissy...Chloe and I are the Wheaton and Adam is the Wolter...we are the Whe-Wo's but Wee-whoa is so much easier to sound out. We do alot of sounding out in this house now. (: Thank you Chrissy!
mismatch day was always unsettling for me, too. it totally threw me off-balance. i'm so glad you've entered the blogosphere! welcome to my world :)
ReplyDelete