Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The reason why I'm so behind posting...

Well, I am announcing this on our blog so the few of you who actually read this can be in the know...we are not posting things on Facebook right now...just an fyi.
Around Father's day we found out that we are going to be adding to our family. We are so excited...here are the first pictures of the the little child floating around inside of me.
My due date is February 19, 2011.
Chloe is totally stoked to be a big sister...
Adam is excited to be an official daddy...
and I am NOT enjoying being so sick.
I am on a new medication to help so i can keep food in. Once we get past this part I will be much happier!

For those of you who are not Ultrasound Reading Savvy...
the baby's head is on the right...
This is a straight on shot...head is down...notice the nubs for arms and legs...
I think it looks like a balloon animal baby...

Head on the right again!

We're excited.
I am taking my time tonight updating our blog...although since I've been so sick lately we have not done a whole lot of things...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and super clear shots!! So happy for you...

    <3 Deziree

    ReplyDelete