Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Express Baseball 2010...

I'm bummed that the Express Baseball season is over already...
here are a few pics (I didn't take any of them...but enjoy anyway.)

This amazing pic was taken by Amber when she, Mags & Cha came to visit.
My husband is so smokin hot...

There is my man...
(the rest of these pics were taken by either Jeff "JT" Tess & Laura Wruck)

Sometimes baseball looks sketchy...
he just hit the walk off home run to win the game.
That's his coach Kurt...that's in the awkward position with him...
hahahaha
the teams shaking hands...

at the end of their games the guys all change right there on the field.

Adam and Todd (one of the teams pitchers)

I'm so bummed I missed this...
They shaving cream pied Adam...
There he is in all his shaving cream glory...
Until next season...

No comments:

Post a Comment