Monday, July 20, 2009

We cheesed...

We finally got to go to Chuck E. Cheese...THANK YOU GRANDMA JUDY! It was fun!

Yes...I won in air hockey...Chloe was close...it was tied 5 to 5 for a while...but I scored once and at the end Chloe knocked the puck into the goal that was mine...oops...therefore...I win!

Chloe posing with Chuck E. ...this is the photo booth. She got to take 2 pictures...the first one she looked at and said, "Bummer, I blinked." The second one turned out GREAT!

Us...I said "Smile"...she is my child...



This bike thing...it was like a piece of art...and when she pedaled fast....it went up in the air!

I would have taken more pictures BUT Adam switched batteries in our cameras...so my new batteries were in his camera...and his old ones were in mine...my camera died...boo.

We still have tokens left over! Plus some sweet coupons for next time we go! I can't wait till Cha comes back...Skee-ball here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment