Well we started our morning of adventures out at the farm next to Adam's parents house. We were going so Adam could measure his boat (see more below about that) and I looked up and saw...berries...millions of them growing on a tree. And they happen to be the only berries Adam will eat. So he took one down to snack on...and Chloe was curious...so...Adam picked a ripe one for Chloe to try...
The berries up in the tree...
Chloe saying "Ahhhh"
After getting the berry taste out of her mouth she went over to help measure Adam & his brother-in-law Jerry's boat. It's going to end up being a bird slaying hunting boat...I will post more pictures as the boat project goes on. Adam has been working hard researching supplies & costs along with sketching out what he wants it to look like...he let me color it in!
Look at them working together.
Anyway...we have been waiting for the right time to well...pass along the cat.
And here we go...into Dave, Juli & April's house to leave them a little surprise.
Adam asking Chloe for the cat...to place it in it's new home...

See how it nice it looks on their chair!
The cat...in it's remote control holding glory. Chloe would not pose for the picture so I got her in while she wasn't paying attention.
After we left the farm we had a secret mission (that's now complete so it's not a secret anymore)...
A little background before we get into the mission...
A few Christmas' ago I got a leather-ish cat that is wearing like a Hugh Heffner sort of pj set...with an ascot (it's one classy cat)...that is supposed to hold remotes...it's SO NOT ME...and I DO NOT LIKE CATS...they make me sneeze...and itch...and makes my eyes water and WHY on earth someone would think I would want it...okay..okay...it was a nice gesture for someone who likes cats...but I am not that person. I do NOT want to decorate our house with cat accesories!
Anyway...we have been waiting for the right time to well...pass along the cat.
Our mission...which we accepted...sneak the cat into Dave, Juli & April's house...find a great spot for the classy cat remote holder...shove in remotes...take pictures and go....
See how it nice it looks on their chair!
We love Dave, Juli & April...and now they can pass on the cat love to someone else they love.
Have I mentioned that I am not a cat lover?
No comments:
Post a Comment