Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monkey Business....

On Sunday afternoon we took our first trip to Monkey Joe's for Chloe's friend Sophia's birthday party. Before we left the house Chloe said, "Mom...I'm getting all teary...my little Sophia is growing up." To which I replied...."She has been 6 for two weeks already!" And then we both giggled.


A small group photo...there were a lot of kids at the party....but above it from left to right....Chloe Jones, Camilla (She will go to Chloe's school next year), Sophia (the b-day girl!), her little sister Audrey, Natalie and our Chloe Nell.

Chloe down the bottom of the big slide...having fun!

Always following the down the slide rules....going backward...

So Cute...(Natalie is in the back)

Sophia's friend, Sophia, & Natalie
It was a fun party!
And I knew when I got home that there would be a "few guys from the team over".....
I was mislead...for the past 2 years Adam has thrown a party in the summer for his teammates called Sweatfest. (His nickname on the team is Sweatpants...or sweats...or sweaty...) Anyway...Sunday night was a mini Sweatfest...or a Pre-Sweatsfest as he called it or a Sweatsfest Jr. as I like to call it.
That was fun too and I felt better knowing that I had picked up the house before 15 some people came over. (:
Yesterday and today I have been working on our room....ORGANIZING and today I will be painting a wall or two and a few pictures for our walls! Hurray the last room in the house to get done. And hopefully if we get the bedding we registered for our room will be more complete! YAY!
We are happy that it's spring time...so stay tuned for more updates on us! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment