At the bowling alley. Hayden, Kacey and Chloe...aka Super Tall Trouble, Tall Trouble, and Small Trouble.
Espen...aka Smaller Trouble
Cha and Matt...made for each other...you can tell by their poses! I completely love this picture!
Here are some more...taken by Mason...aka Medium Trouble!
Mason you're a fantastic photographer!
Mason and Chloe. How cute! How grown up they are now...I still remember the two of them running around in diapers causing trouble! Now they're all and sassy causing trouble! (:
Chrissy and GG. It was great to have time with them and hear some stories of GG's life and get some more info on our Families' tree!
Wondering what on earth is happening in this picture? That would be me kicking their butts on Just Dance for the wii! So fun! I love being goofy with our family!
My girl...my baby girl who's not a baby anymore. She's tall. She's sweet. She's goofy, sarcastic, funny, smart, loving. She's gorgeous!
I love her!
We love our Ferrell time! We love you Chrissy, Kacey and Mason. And a special shout out to Uncle Jerry aka Uncle Porkchop. We sure miss you and look forward to seeing you soon!!



No comments:
Post a Comment