Sunday, February 19, 2012

Espen's First Birthday Party

Espen's first birthday party was great! Here's a few photos of the decor, cupcakes & family & friends! Enjoy! 

Chloe and I made me "balloon" and I sewed up the banner...



This lil Espen party hat head was on our front door to greet everyone!
And above the gift table...
many funny floating Espen heads!













Time for a moose cupcake (see the moose below)....

Espen sure chowed it down!
The Moose and the Owls. Moose were vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Owls were carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! YUMMY!



MOOSE!!




Chloe sported major curls and after getting dressed she said "Hey I look like Shirley Temple!"

And below a few photos of the party-goers....




It was a great party! We're so thankful for all our family & friends and Espen's first birthday wouldn't have been as good without them!


Ps...I have more photos but apparently they're too cute for the blogger to upload....perhaps it will let me add them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment