Along with getting the kid's room all painted, re-arranged and organized I've been busy doing other projects too...
I made my first diaper bag this weekend...
and plan on making several more...
so I have color choices and options for my moods (:
This one was made from left over fabric from our wedding (the teal fabric)
and I found a table cloth on CLEARANCE for $4 at Target...
so it was probably made for $6 total...
take that $80 diaper bags....ha!
so now it's 4 smaller pockets...
perfect for cups, bottles, and other little things!
was supposed to have a pocket but I didn't want to cover up the patterned fabric! (:
So I added one big pocket inside!
He's got a great mobile...some cute toys...and very manly sheets...
the ones currently in the crib are rockets (:
neither can we!
Along with all the organizing and crafty projects, I've been getting his diapers all prepped and ready! Wipes too!
If you haven't heard yet we are going CLOTH...we will be a cloth diaper family...
a gDiaper family to be exact!
We're excited to a) save money, b) have a cute little Bean in a cute little diaper, and c) go a little greener...less trash...
I even made cloth wipes!!
it has snaps in the front that snap the front down a little to not irritate the cord...
in "guppy green"
We're excited to start not only the next chapter in our family's life...
but to start the adventure of the Cloth diaper!
Check out the gDiaper website:
it's fantastic and very informative!
I can't wait to post photos of Bean IN the diapers!!
He'll be here before we know it!
We're in the process of getting our hospital bag packed and ready...
I've packed the diaper bag with a few things we'll need for bean...
and as soon as we get our new car (thanks Grandpa & Grandma) registered we will be installing Bean's car seat...so it's all set and ready to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment