Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Creativity for Bean & Chloe...and a little for me too

I have been doing project after project lately...
nesting in my own crafty way perhaps?
So here are some photos of some of my finished projects...
This was supposed to be a surprise for Chloe but she saw them while I was working on them...
We couldn't find a Big Sister shirt so I made her own...
and her little brother gets one too (:

a close up of the big sis...


and a close up of lil bro...

another shot...

Some bibs...
Baby Bean's Business Bib...
for serious drooling...

And one to show his Team Spirit...
and root for his FAVORITE baseball player...
his Dad!
another shot...

and here are some hair things I made for Chloe...
Chloe picked out the fabrics and I assembled them...
The roses clip we made last night...
she said she needed something festive but girly for tomorrow at school...
I've also crafted for myself...
I added some embellishments onto a sweater I had...

Up close...
and after my Birthday dinner I knit this cowl scarf...

Then added some embellishments...
It's very cozy...
My fingers hurt from all the stitching on the bibs...
so today my crafting will take a break and I will be baking instead...
gingerbread cookies for Chloe's teachers and Chocolate Chip Brownie Double Deckers for her class party tomorrow.
and I'm sure I'll have to taste test them (: YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment