Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Bean Update

We are now 24 and some days along and Baby Bean is growing very rapidly. He actually measures as being more like 26 weeks along...
On October 12th we went into get the ultrasound and found out that we are having a wonderful baby boy! He was 1 pound 4 ounces the day we went in.
He has LONG fingers, toes, legs, arms...shocking I know. (:
We got to watch him open and close his mouth, stick out his tongue, and THEN he put his whole fist into his mouth.
Today we got to see him again and he is weighing in at a whopping 2 pounds, 1 ounce. He's probably about 8-9 inches long. So go hold something that is 2 pounds and imagine it's adorable little baby bean.
He's growing just perfectly and I have not been gaining weight...so we just say he's eating me.
hahaha. He's gaining weight just fine so they're not worried about me...I'm chopped liver now.
We'll keep you all updated. We won't however be sharing any first names! So far his name is Baby Bean Akre Wolter. I'm pretty sure he would NOT like it if we officially named him that.
Well off to eat a little dinner.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment