Chloe woke up bright and early and SUPER excited for her first day of Second grade.
She had some breakfast, got dressed brushed her clean fabulous hair (we did have to wash a few ends of hair that were caked with last night's toothpaste), and we packed up her lunch.
As we waited for our ride I remembered....OH PICTURE!
So here are a few shots of Chloe's first day of school outfit.
She has some fantastic girls in her class and "the best desk...it stays open when you open it so it doesn't crash down on you if you forget to hold it open."
So to celebrate her first day of school I'm hoping to find the energy to clean up a little around the house and I am toasting with a mug of hot earl grey tea.
Hope you all have a fabulous first day of September!
The first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was "today is Chloe's first day of school"! I'm so glad the day got off so well for both of you. I can't wait to hear about her first day of second grade. She's growing up too fast!!!!
ReplyDelete