Monday, October 26, 2009

Well...these photos...

Well Chloe has been sick...fever, runny nose...but today she is much perkier than she was yesterday...Adam is working on cleaning our garage...and I am just trying to stay on top of house duties...and disinfecting...
Sorry...first I must RANT...
So it's all fine and dandy that our friends want to show off our wedding pictures BUT it gets frustrating to not be able to debut OUR OWN WEDDING PICTURES to the world...or at least to all of our friends and family on facebook...much less SEE OUR OWN PICTURES before everyone else. So here are a few to those who check our blog and please excuse my funk about the photos...It's OUR wedding...and I was looking forward to posting our wedding photos for the world to see...oh well...so here are a few more...

Mr. Myles

I love this one of Myles...so happy!

My Maggies, my Cha, and My Me...


Our One and ONLY Courtney D'ne that was amazing enough to come to our little wedding and take some pictures of our families! We love you Courtney!

Courtney and Me!


Maggie O sewing me into my dress....I really like this picture!

No lie...I may have been checking to be sure that my "ladies" were all tucked into my dress!

Another one of Courtney and I

Me and my flowers

This is one of the garters I sewed...you can see a sliver of the plaid one I made too in the corner!

My husband and I (:

Our Princess!

A cute shot of the girls...

My sister and I....I love her...did you know that?

He's totally checking me out! (:
So there are some that I plan on putting up on here soon...more of the wedding...
we have Laura & JT's Oktober Fest and when Chloe feels better some of her birthday party!
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment