Sorry friends and family...
Life has been a little hectic the past month...you know..nothing major...just school staring for Chloe, planning out the year for Chloe's daisy troop which i am now the leader of, planning all the details of our wedding now that it's closer...and closer each day, and I have Mister Myles back at my house 4 days a week. You know...nothing big...(:
So for now...Chloe is loving school & her teachers. She can't wait for Girl Scouts to start (Oct. 1) and she is looking forward to the fall nut sale and the cookie sale in January...REMEMBER TO ORDER FROM CHLOE FOR ALL YOUR NUT AND COOKIE NEEDS! (: She had picture day today and looked amazing but of course I forgot to take pictures.
Adam's boat is finished. In the words of Cha, "that boat is effffing sweet. Can i live in there?" The motor works...and i think it's perfect. Adam is also helping here and there...with wedding details. He has been hunting and fishing and putting up with me the past few weeks...
And I am never planning a wedding again! Just for you info. Things are going well but I would never plan one again. I mean there are things that I just didn't really want that i had to give in to and be okay with. That's the art of compromise I suppose. The house is staying clean-ish. I had AMAZING wedding showers...and I am still trying to find places for everything. We are looking forward to the wedding.
Girl Scouts is fun for me to plan...and I too look forward to this GS year starting. We hope to get a few more girls involoved in Daisies and see how this year goes. You will be hearing feed back on that.
Chloe has her FIRST SPELLING TEST TOMORROW. She got 100% on the practice test. I didn't even know how smart she was. SO smart. I will let you know how she does!
I will update our pictures eventually. I hope to have pictures from my wedding showers. I will post Chloe's first day of school pictures. I also hope to post other random pictures and wedding photos. So for the next 20 some days I will try to post a few pictures...but don't hold your breath waiting...After the wedding is over...I think I will be able to breathe easier...and be happier. Wedding planning has made me...not feel like me.
Sorry also for the randomness of this post...but now you see how my brain is working at the moment...randomly. Have a great weekend!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment